Thursday 14 March 2013

Short Story: Virtual Reality Part 1


Virtual Reality
=============================================
There comes a time where two people will share their love for one another. This meeting between the two can be happened anywhere. anytime. Well mine was on the internet, I'm just a normal kid who enjoyed writing stories and telling the world how everything came about. Life was normal and pleasant, of course everyone in life suffers. 

So did I, I suffered from the real world, my family was always hard on me. They never support my dreams to begin with, I was always compared with the other members of the family. I was only a small fragment of their vision.

That's right, I was nothing.....not the child bringing hope for them but disappointing them, writing stories has always been something for me to express my life hoping to teach others that they aren't alone. Depressing, isn't it? 

But it was because of that....I met her...yes, the girl of my life. She's one of my most frequent readers of my stories. She constantly motivates me to write more, we would talk through the internet despite our time difference, it never stopped us.

I would spend hours talking to her, most of my stories was about her. Sometimes I wonder if she ever notices my feelings towards her was real...I hope she does notice it someday. Cause I...

"Ray, are you there?" a sweet and soothing voice rings through my head.

"A-ah yeah! I'm....S-sorry, I was-"

"Zoning out again, I see? Hoping to find new ideas?" she giggles

"S-something like that.."

"You are just so adorable, Ray-kun"

"I'm not...Y-Yokina-chan...

"You finally called me -chan instead of -san!"

That's right, her name is Yokina. Being able to talk to her on the phone...is just great....her voice is just lovely...and sweet.

"Yokina..." I said with a serious tone.

"Yes, Ray-kun?

"I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?"

"......We have been talking for about 1 year now...haven't we?

"Since last year's may.Yes, we have."

"I been thinking..if I ever have a chance to meet you, wouldn't it be great?"

"....It would be great to be able to meet you, I would be glad being able to meet my idol~"

"...........I-Idol, That's all I am to you, An Idol...? N-not....ugh.......this is frustating" I thought to myself.

"Ray?"

"Hmm what?"

"...nothing....I'm going to sleep now, good night!"

"Yokina, wait!"

"What is it?"

 "I will find you in the real world one day, it's a promise from me to you. By then, I tell you what I have always been wanting to tell you!"

".......Good night, R-ray-kun" She closes the phone and covers her face. "R-ray-kun....you are an idiot...." she blushed and giggles to herself.

"......Sigh....in the end, I didn't have the guts to tell her..." He looks away, sighing.

"....Yokina....I really hope we can meet soon..." I look outside seeing the dark sky. "Soon.." I sigh and take off my glasses. "Time to sleep.." I close the light and slept on the bed.


Author's Corner
-----------------------------------------
Hello people of the blog! I'm sorry for not updating A Killer's Will but I hope this short story will keep you guys busy. I'm sorry to say but I gotta put A Killer's Will on hold until I figure what to write next. I haven't been writing much it just makes it harder to continue every time I stop writing but now I'm trying to bring back everything by writing short stories so the blog doesn't seem so dead :). And this story is currently very much similar to what I'm facing in reality. I hope you guys enjoy this story :D. Alright! Loke's out :D.

~Loke Zakado




No comments:

Post a Comment