Friday 21 September 2012

[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵。] Chapter 1: 朋友, Friend


[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵。] Chapter 1: 朋友, Friend

"You're nothing but a tool for us to use, you are our hands and legs of the upper hands. You have no emotions or rights to voice out your feelings to us! Feelings is dangerous, you must not be affected!

The Shadow fades away as the boy who stands before the leader shades his eyes

"Tool? No emotions? What do you take me for! An idiot? Does My Existence no longer matter?"  


The boy roared his feelings towards the wall, he changes as he was about to attack the wall.

"Loke....Loke!!"

"Huh!" he wakes up as Fear is written all over his face.

"Loke, are you alright?" the girl who sits beside his bed looks at him with concern

"Y-yes... I'm alright, Miss" He smiles faintly

"How many times must I tell you to call me, Lucy! L-U-C-Y, Lucy got it!?" She pouts as she complains

"I apologize... Mi- I mean, Lucy" He smiles faintly

"Good!! If you are going to be my bodyguard, you will have to call me that! Don't have to be so formal with me! We are about the same age, just that you are one year older than me, right?" She stares at him

"Yes.. haha" he moves back a little

"Then, treat me as you're my friend the very least!" She smiles

"Friend?" Loke tilts his head a little as he was confuse


"You don't know what's a friend? You've got to be kidding me right." She chuckles

"I'm not kidding, Miss. I mean Lucy, I have no idea what's that and I don't have a childhood like yours that has candies and whatsoever. I am trained to a --. Ah nevermind scrap that." he smiles

"Trained to be what?" She leans closer

"N-nothing! T-tsk just answer my question already!" he blushes as he turns away

"Haha, you are so cute sometimes! A friend is like a companion that trys to be here whenever you have problems, When you are having fun, they are the one who brighten up the mood!" she giggles

"I-I see" he sighes in relieve

"So... Whenever you have a problem in life, do tell me, okay...?" She looks at him with a shy look

"I rather keep it personal than to tell you, scary princess" he smirks

"Mou....You meanie!!" She wacks him hard and pouts.

"Ouch! Hey! That could have killed me! Scary Killer Princess!" he chuckles then laughes while he rubs his shoulder

"You...Laughed!!" she smiles

"W-what! It is weird to see me laugh?" he looks away.

"No, silly! It looks cute on you!" she giggles

"Tsk, idiot girl..." he blushes


---------------------------

Author's rantingnotsoimportant Corner
--------------------
A Killer's Will is inspired by many various love stories i have seen. 

This is my first Love-Action story hope you like it. 
And it dedicate to someone special ^^~ 
published when i am done with the draft!

Credits to:
Laura Kil Heartfilia- for the title
Esther Lim- for grammar check
My manga and drawings- For tempting me
Physics Exam- For making me bored while waiting for time to pass

©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012

©ロキザカド 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment