Friday 21 September 2012

[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵。] Chapter 2: Feelings, 感情


"Loke, let's go" she stands up

"To where?" he sighes

"You will see, now get your lazy bum up" she walks towards the door thinking to herself

"Would he ever notice.. My feelings for him..?"

"Is there something wrong, Lucy?" he looks at her

"A-ah! it's nothing, Loke! Just hurry up and change already! Don't make me wait or I'll leave without you!"

"Go ahead and leave then, I would be glad that the Annoying Princess is gone. I can then sleep without any disturbance" he smirks

"Mou....Loke!!! You Idiotic Moron!!!" She blushes as she stomps out of his room

"Hmph...Silly girl...you still have yet to realize my objective haven't you? I hope she doesn't find out why I was sent here by Them. I don't even understand why I am here...?" He sighes as he gets up

"Lokeeeeeeeeee~ Lokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Lokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

"Tsk, What do you want now!" he growls

"I want that huge bear over there at that game store!!!" She hugs his arm and shakes it excitedly 

"Sure, get it yourself."

"But.....It's so cuteeee~ Pleaseeeee~"

"No, don't you have that already? You have tons of soft toys in your room." He sighs

"But I don't have that one....! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I'll treat you to dinner!"

"No" he turned away and continues to walk dragging her away from the store. She then pulls him causing him to turn. He blushed as their eyes met.

"Please...? Loke...?" she beg

".....Ah...Fine....Just this once! You owe me for this, stupid girl!" He stomps towards the game store.

"Give me 5 balls"

"Sure thing, sir! Good luck! You need to hit all the cans down to score that huge stuff toy!"  The gamemaster smiles

"Tsk, this kind of stupid game. Is just too predictable!!!" He exclaimed as he throws the ball fast and hard. The power ball then hits the middle of the cans causing all of them to fall to the ground. The gamemaster couldn't believe that he won.

"C-Congratulations S-Sir..." He passes the huge bear to Loke

"Tsk, Thanks" He then takes the bear and gives it to Lucy.

"Yayyy! Thank you Loke <3 " she jumps in joy and hugs him tightly

"Y-you are welcome...Lucy..."

"Hehe" She dances around with the Huge Bear, Loke stood beside her smiling.

They sat all the exciting rides that they could find in the Theme Park, from the roller coaster to the Haunted Mansion to the Merry Swings to the Merry-Go-Round. They both laugh, Scream, and Enjoy themselves in every ride they sat on.

"Hmmmmm, What else have we not sit on?

"How about that one over there" He points

"T-the F-Ferris Wheel? W-with You...? A-Alone...?" She blushes

"You coming, stupid girl?" He turns to look at her.

"O-OF COURSE I AM, BAKA! ><" She blushes as she grabs his hand and starts to run towards the Ferris Wheel

"W-woah! Hey! Watch it! I could have hit someone!" He shouts at her as he is being drag along the path

"That's for calling me stupid, Loke!" She grins

"W-what? Never knew you're so childish, Stupid Girl" He growls

Don't Complain! You are my bodyguard so you must obey my orders <3 ! " She giggles

"Abusing the power you hold again, I see." He glares

"Of course!" she smiles innocently

"Hmph...fine whatever" He turns away

"You will love it, Loke!" She exclaimes

"And why would I?

"Y-You'll know soon enough!!" She blushes and turns away

Next Chapter: Possession
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's rantingnotsoimportant Corner
--------------------


Hey guys! This is Loke~ I'll be publishing A Killer's Will on this blog from now on~ 
All the stuff that has to do with Shadow Dragon, A Killer's Will, and Broken Bonds would be posted on this blog~ 
I hope you guys enjoy Chapter two! Stay tuned to more!

Credits to:
Laura Kil Heartfilia- for the title
Esther Lim- for grammar check

NGA Forums - Encouraging me with my animations

©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012
 
©ロキザカド 2012




A Killer's Will
Brought to you by Loke Zakado

No comments:

Post a Comment