Saturday 22 September 2012

[ A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵] Chapter 3 : Possession, 东西

The quiet atmosphere fills the air as the two sits within the carriage, Lucy was nervous. Very nervous, all she ever did was fiddling her fingers. Loke emotionlessly looks outside the window, the girl finally decides to break the silence.

"Loke"  She looks at him seriously

"Yes, Lucy?" he turns to her direction

"Em.....Er....Well...I...Em..." she fiddles her fingers

"If there's something you want to tell me then say it, don't drag it. It annoys the hell out of me" He looks at her with an annoyed look

"IDIOT!!!! I... L-ike! I like you!" she blushes as her voice gets softer.

"What..? All I heard was Idiot....What did you say, Stupid Girl?" He leans close to her

"I.....I......I......I l-like..."

A sudden gunshot was heard, the bullet flys into the glass window of the carriage right before it could reach Lucy. Loke blocks it with his knuckles.

"Looks like an uninvited guest is here" He glares towards the direction of the gunshot as he speaks

"W-What...G-Guest?" She shivers in fear

"Don't worry, Lucy. He wouldn't dare to go near you as long as I am here" He smirks

"Why...?" She looks at him

"It's because" He opens the doors of the carriage. "I'm one hell of a scary bodyguard of  your's" He grins as he carries her in his arms

"U-uwah!! L-Loke!! Are you nuts!!! We will die if we were to jump down at this height!! D-Don't jump! A-At least wait for the Ferris Wheel to S-Stop!!!" She holds onto to him tightly as she screams 

"If we were to wait for this Ferris Wheel to stop, we will die by then. Lucy." He sighes

"W-what!" She shivers

"Do you trust me?" He looks into her eyes

"Of course I do! You are my bodyguard aren't you!! But this is just too crazy!"

"Then that's all I need to know and hear from you, Lucy" He smiles as he moves back, he then charge and jumps while holding onto her

"MOU... BAKA!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO JUMPPP! YOU CRAZYYY IDIOT!" She screams as she holds onto him tightly

"Hahahaha, now you know that I am a crazy kid?" He laughes

"More like the Craziest kid ever!

"Remember whenever there's danger, I will always come to your aid. As long as I am here..." He shades his eyes

"Silly...I like you no matter how crazy you are..." She smiles

"...., you what..?"

"No, Its nothing... You will understand one day!"

"As long as I am alive. I swear I will never allow ANYONE to hurt my Possession ever!" They both land on the ground as the impact is great causing the smoke to fill the surrounding of the theme park. 

"W-what? P-Possession!!?" She blushes slightly

"Yes, You are mine to protect. I will never allow anyone to take you away from me, Ever!

"....you..." She blushes

"Lucy, I will protect you no matter what happens. Till then, please allow me to stay by your side."

"Of course...you idiot!" She smiles

"It a promise that I will never break" He smiles as he hugs her

"Traitor... Looks like you have already decide to start a war with the upper-hands, Haven't you.. Loke, the Cursed Summoner." The Shadow smiles.

"More than ever, I am ready to fight all of you. I'm not a tool, I never was. I don't know why I was sent here, but there is one thing I am sure of. I'm a Bodyguard not a Killer!" He thought to himself.

"Hahahahaha, this will be an interesting war" The Shadow Fades Away Slowly "Sadly You will never win against the whole organization



A Killer's Will
Brought to you By Loke Zakado

Next Chapter: School, Prom, Senior Year??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notsoimportantranting Corner
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this nonsense that I have come up with xD! I might want to animate this into a series probably before I start Shadow Dragon? I decided to try to animate A Killer's Will as a practice before i get my hands on the real deal! Please bare with me~ 

Special Thanks to:
Laura for the title A Killer's Will,
Esther for the Grammar Check and Support,
Friends who has been supporting me till now,
NGA forums

till then look forward to more A Killer's Will!

ほんとに ありがとう みんなあーさん!

ボクワロキザカド!ヨロシク!

©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012
©ロキザカド 2012 







No comments:

Post a Comment