Monday 1 October 2012

[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵] Chapter 4: School? Prom? Senior Year?

Loke swiftly punches the air with his knuckles as he kicks the air, he then uses his element fire following by ice as he shoots across his room. He then appears in front of icy flame ball and blocks it. The impact sent Loke flying to the wall.

"No...Not strong enough yet!" He gets up and trains ever more, getting stronger was the only thing in his mind. Every hit, the power of his element gets stronger.

"Arghhhh!" He summons a bolt of lightning towards the door

"Loke..." Lucy opens the door

"Idiot!!!" He shouts as he rushes towards her and blocks his attack

".....a-a...." She was shocked by the lightning

"Idiot! At least knock before you come in the room next time! Don't you understand MANNERS?" He glares at her 

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know you are training..." She looks away

"Anyway what's with the nerdy glasses and the dress, Idiot." He raises his eyebrow

"NERDY? LOKE! THIS ISN'T FASHION YOU IDIOT" She smacks him with her book

"Owwwww! Hey you don't have to do that! You just look...different that's all"

"tch! don't you understand, I'm a girl. I need to dress like one sometimes." She looks at him with an annoyed look

"....pfft, tomboy"

"Shut up!" she glares at him

"You shut up, you are the annoying one." he sighes

"Finally someone agrees with me, that my sister is annoying." The teenage boy looks at the both of them

"H-huh?" The both of them turn to the door

"Lucy, shut up and stop being so loud. I'm trying to concentrate in my work.

"Mou....Stupid Brother of mine! What do you mean I'm annoying!"

"Hikaru-sama, it's a pleasure to meet you" He bows 

"Just call me Hikaru would do, you must be the new bodyguard. Nice to meet you." Hikaru nods slightly

"You know my brother...?" She looks at Loke

"Yes, he is a famous knuckle user. He's quite well known for his Lightning element." Loke smiles

"Seems like you know a lot about me." Hikaru chuckled

"Yes! I'm an elementalist myself except I'm not that professional as you are. Except I can't handle the summoning skill"

"Lucy, my sister is good at that" Hikaru looks at Lucy

"Not really....just that Fukui has been my best summoning creature so far" Lucy looks down

"Because of you, I have Fukui as my fighting partner now. Thank you" Hikaru smiles

"You can...summon?" Loke looks at Lucy in amusement.

"I'm not that helpless as you think I'm an summoner" She smiles

"She creates beings and summons them, sometimes she summons the renzoku beings" Hikaru states

"By the way, I'm here not to talk about that. I'm here to tell you that from next week on, my school will start again and I would be going to school. And this is my last year in school" Lucy looks at him seriously

"Don't tell me....you want to ask him....to p-" Lucy covers Hikaru's mouth, she then glares at him with a deadly aura

"Er...what? What is school...." He looks at the brother and sister

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW SCHOOL?" Both of them shout at Loke

".....yeah...sorry...

"You are coming with me then, I'll tell you everything you need to know next week"

"Meanwhile, you guys can slowly chat while i eat all the food on the table"

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wait up!" Lucy and Loke both run after Hikaru

Next Chapter: Life as a Student




========================================================================

Author's notsoimportantranting Corner
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this time's chapter! So sorry for being so slow, I ran out of ideas recently and I been animating and busy with my family that's why I haven't been writing. Here's a fun fact Hikaru is actually the character I sent to join Demonic Blade but I didn't get in so here is Hikaruuuuuuuuuuuuu~ :D By the way Hikaru and Loke talking part IS NOT YAOI DESU D8. Don't think that way!!! Don't tryyyy!
Happy Mooncake Festival! Aye sir!


Special Thanks to:
Laura for the title A Killer's Will,
Esther for the Grammar Check and Support,
Friends who has been supporting me till now,
NGA forums

till then look forward to more A Killer's Will!


©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012
©ロキザカド 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment