Tuesday 9 October 2012

[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵] Chapter 6: The Hidden Shadow 影

"....I finally found you.....Loke....." The teenage boy holds on to the sides of the stairs. "Uhh....must....get....to...him...."

"Hiroki!" The blue haired girl holds onto him, looking very worried. " I told you to rest! And Let me handle this! Your wounds have not recovered from that last attack from him"

".....Don't remind me about him! Because of that bastard, we are separated from the war...." The teenage boy cries silently, the blue haired girl sighs.

"Let me handle the talking for now. I will talk to him.

"Yuki....I'm counting on you....Please..take care of him for now..." Hiroki looks at her with determination to protect what he treasures most, Family.

"I will, now rest. Silly!" Yuki smiles sweetly as she pulls him to side. "Stay here." She walks to the coridor after putting him by the side.

"......uh...I'm such a useless...."

"Brother, You Say?" The shadow smiles

"Y-you!" Hiroki twitches due the wound he receive from the previous battle,

"Calm down, Tiger. I'm here to talk"

"Like hell, I want to talk to you! You! uh!" Hiroki looks up to the Shadow with pain.

"Listen, you better stay away from him. I don't want some outsider messing with my plans."

"Plans? To kill the most treasure Summoner of Renzoku? I won't let you!"

"Her powers are a thread to us, Zeons"

"You! I won't allow you to...uhhh!" He swings his sword to hit the Shadow but the sword just went through the Shadow's body

"An Illusion...?"

"Hmph, try if you dare. I will succeed and get her power to make it my own. Hahahaha....You will never succeed Renzoku!!" The Shadow fades away

"Darn it.... I...have to stop this...ugh....Loke....Please....Don't....follow....his....plans..." Hiroki faints 

=======================================================================

"Loke...Where are you from?" Lucy looks up to him with a curious look

"Hmm..? Why did you ask...?" He turns to her

"It's because I feel like I don't know much about you...It's like weird if you know you pretend to be my 'boyfriend' in school and I don't even know anything about you! It's kinda weird don't you think?" She looks away

"....Fair enough" He looks up to the sky and sighs. 

"It all started when I was a kid-"

"There goes with the once upon a time boring old grandmother story, stick to the point kid." Hikaru walks towards them.

"Brother...!! What are you doing here...?"

"Isn't it lunch time? And I figured that you guys would be up here after the ruckus you caused, Loke" Hikaru looks at them seriously.

"I'll stick to the point, I am actually an orphan. My parents actually died from the 4th war that was started from the Zeons.... My brother and I was separated from birth, I still have no idea where is my brother....I..."

"You..?"

"Lucy...Hikaru...Would you get mad at me...If I actually told you that I'm from the Killer's Organisation...?"

"WHAT? Y-You're a Killer...??"

"You're sent here to kill Lucy, Aren't you! tsk you!" Hikaru takes out his knuckles

"W-wait! Hikaru! Lucy! Listen!!"

"I'm never going to listen to a bastard like you!" He growls

"Wait! No! Hikaru!" Lucy shouts

"Never!" He charges towards Loke and summons a lightning towards him.

"I have no choice....to....fight back"

"LOKE! NO!"

Loke then dodges the lightning and appears behind Hikaru, "Bad move to make, Hikaru-san." He kicks him to the ground, Hikaru shoots lightning towards Loke's direction. Loke dodges the attack and charges towards Hikaru. "Ice blade!" Loke slams his hand onto the ground, a line of ice blades appears heading toward Hikaru

"NO!!" Lucy cries as she charges towards Hikaru

"Idiot, stay back!" Hikaru screams

"It's too late" Loke smirks, the ice blade pierce through the shadow's body.

"What?..." Hikaru and Lucy were amused by the appearance of the Shadow.

"Never expected you to watch me, Shadower." Loke glares at the Shadow.

"Betraying the organisation, I see...Loke Zakado!" The Shadow glares at Loke furiously.

"I knew something was wrong since the day you sent me here to kill her! You never told me the purpose, or the reason why I was sent here in the first place! I knew something was wrong the moment I joined the organisation! I demand the truth, Shadower!"

"....I knew I couldn't hide the truth from you, the fact that....YOU ARE A BETRAYER TO THE ORGANISATION" Shadower glares at him

"....I never wanted to kill people in the first place! I never wanted to join the organisation to begin with! You! You separated my brother and I, didn't you!" Tears appears in Loke's eyes for the first time

"How did you know so much!

"How did I know? You think I was that weak? You thought I passed out didn't you? I was awake through out the whole time! I was waiting till the time I become stronger! Strong enough to take you down!"

"Bad choice to make, Loke." Raken walks out from the shadow

"R-raken!...." Lucy shows a shock expression

"RAKEN! I TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU...BETRAY US!" Hikaru shouts

The Shadow appears in front of Hikaru as he was about to attack Hikaru. 

"Darn it... He's too fast!" Hikaru thought to himself, before he was attacked Loke stabs the shadow.

"...." Loke turns to Raken

"I knew that you seem familiar from the first day, I got interviewed by you. Raken, I knew I seen you somewhere in the organisation before. But I never said a word." Loke glares at him

"Raken."

"Yes, sir."

"Take them out." The Shadow turns away

"Wait! Shadower!" Loke runs towards him

"Goodbye. Loke" The Shadow Disappears

Raken shoots Loke right after the Shadow disappears. 

"Ugh!" Loke gets hit and slides to the end of the rooftop, He helds onto his wound.

"Loke!" Lucy runs to him

"Stay there!" Loke shouts at her

"But..." She stands still

"STAY THERE!! Ugh..." Loke helds onto his wound even harder

".....Lucy, come here" Hikaru pulls her away

"N-no! Loke! Loke! No!!"

"Nobody is getting away from here alive.." Raken glares at them

".....I can't believe Kazumi doesn't know that you are a Killer"

"......." Raken glares at them

"It's too early for you to think that you have won, Raken." Yuki appears as she swiftly swings her arm summoning ice to hit him. 

"You!..." Raken turns to her

"Ice roar!" A wind of ice hits Raken till he hits the wall causing him to get unconscious. Yuki stands up, looking at him. She swings her staff to paralysis him.

"ugh....you....are...?" Loke looks at her with pain

"Ssh, you are safe now." Yuki smiles as she heals him with her magic

"....Thank you....I still don't know your name..." He stands up

"Yuki, let's move to a safer spot. There's someone I want you to meet" She smiles.

"...Someone?" Loke looks at her

Lucy and Hikaru both walk towards Loke, " Loke....I'm sorry for doubting you..." Hikaru looks down

"It's alright.. for now let's follow her." Loke smiles

"....yeah" Hikaru nods

=================================================================

"Hiroki!" Yuki runs to the teenage boy laying on the ground, she then heals him further 

"...who is...that.." Loke looks at him.

"...Someone...you might know, Loke" Hikaru looks at the boy.

"Why so....?"

"It's because....I know him from the Renzoku. And I have a feeling he is."

"Don't...Don't tell him.....Hikaru...."

"....Hiroki....you are his brother aren't you....."

"Yes....I'm....Please...I don't want...him....to.......kill....Loke....."

".......Alright"

"Who is he...Hikaru."

"Nevermind....I think I mistaken him for someone else...." Hikaru turns away.

"......Loke...." The boy sits up a little.

"....You know my name?" Loke jumps back a little

"...Yes....You must be careful....with.....the Shadower...from now on....and from now.....I will train you....in order.... to....defeat him....ugh.."

"Your wound is really bad! Don't speak, Idiot!" Yuki screams at Hiroki for moving

"I'm sorry, Yuki. Having to trouble you again. Ugh...."

".....Whoever you are....I'll have to accept the offer...I'm going to have to be stronger than this to defeat him..."

Hiroki smiles, "I'm glad, I can lend a helping hand to you..."

"We should go back to my place..." Lucy looks at them

"I agree, being here is going to attract unwanted attention. Yuki, you can carry the boy onto Fukui."

"Okay, Thank you."

"What is your name...by the way?" Loke looks at the blue haired boy.

"Hiroki...Just call me that will do" he smiles

"Hiroki....It's nice to meet...you!" Loke smiles at Hiroki

"It's a pleasure"

"Quit chit chatting and let's get moving" Hikaru looks at them

"Right, Lucy come on. Let's grab our bags and go

"Yes, we should"




The Attack - Chapter 6


Next Chapter Chapter 7 : Betrayal 
======================================================================



Author's notsoimportantranting Corner
--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading! I know this time the chapter is rather long don't you think? Now we finally know who is the mystery person stalking Loke :oooo. No, they are not gay. they are brothers as state by the Shadower and Hikaru. Well I hope this time's chapter clear a few things up about Loke's background! Stay tuned for more A Killer's Will!


Special Thanks to:
Laura for the title A Killer's Will,
Esther for the Grammar Check and Support,
Friends who has been supporting me till now,
NGA forums

till then look forward to more A Killer's Will!


©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012
©ロキザカド 2012 




No comments:

Post a Comment