Monday 8 October 2012

[A Killer's Will, 一个杀手的心灵] Chapter 5: Life As A Student , 学校生活~

"Loke! Loke! Are you done yet! We are going to be late!" Lucy shouts

"Must I go..." He sigh

"Well, you still have to watch me right?" She smiles

"True, alright I'm ready" He comes out with his school uniform on.

"Loke, can't you control your transformation?" Hikaru whispers to his ears 

"Sadly, no. I can't.. control this power" He sighs

"Alright go ahead without me, I'll catch up later along with Fukui" Hikaru smiles

"Lucy, let's go" He walks out the door

"Wait, we aren't going by car?" She turns to him

"I'm faster than a car, Lucy" He turns to her

"What?

"Hold on tight" He piggybacks her

"W-wait Loke,  You are kidding rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams as Loke charges away

"Nope, hold on!" He runs on the road

"Fukui, let's go!" Fukui roars as Hikaru calls for him, Hikaru sits on him. "Alright! go!" Fukui roars and runs as well

"I can see the building from here!" Lucy shouts

"Seems like you are having fun there, sister." Hikaru beside them

"Brother!" "Hikaru-san!" They both smiled

"Let's see who wins" He chuckles

"I'll win Fukui for sure" Loke grins

"Oh it's on!" Hikaru smirks

Both Hikaru and Loke smile and charge to school as fact as they could. Fukui charges ahead of Loke, Loke smiles as he runs even faster than Fukui and jumps into the air. he then lands in front of the gate.

"I win, you owe us a drink, Hikaru" He smiles

"Hmph, fine" Hikaru walks over to Loke and Lucy

"Looks like Fukui is going to give in more than that speed to beat me, Hikaru" Loke grins

"Don't get so Cocky with your speed! tsk!" He walks away

"He's just pissed cause He lost to you" Lucy chuckles

"Heh, guess the training paid off" Loke smiles

"Let's go to class" Lucy looks at him

"Sigh, fine..." Loke looks away

================================================================

"Class stand!, Good Morning Mr Acer" shouts The Class Monitor

"Good Morning, Mr Asser" says the boys behind the class

"Excuse me? Boys, it is Mr Acer!" The class monitor screams at them

"A-s-s-e-r

"A-C-E-R, are you boys deaf?"

"Are you? We don't recall being deaf"

"Enough, with the nonsense Class. We have a new student today"

"pfft, like we need a new studen-" one of the boys tease, an eraser hits his face before he knew it. 

"I'm sorry did I just hit your face, Kid?" Loke glares at the boy

"Tsk! Why you!" Another tiny ice cube flew towards his face, Loke just smile. The boy gets up and runs towards his and throws a punch at Loke. But all of the punches missed him, Loke gave him a hit in the stomach

"A-ah...." The boy fell to the ground

"That should deal with the noise, you may continue if you like. Sir." Loke smiles

"A-...Thank...you...Loke. Anyway This is Loke Zakado, He is Lucy's ---

"I'm her boyfriend

"Wait...What..?" Lucy widens her eyes

"WHAT?!" The whole class screams

"Enough with the introduction, this is a waste of my time" Loke sighs, he walks towards the empty 
seat beside Lucy


================================================================
After Class [Recess],

"A-a-re you NUTS?!" She screams at him


"No, I'm not. Telling people that I'm your bodyguard would be awkward"

"Telling people that you are my Boyfriend makes things worse! Those Girls would be after me! Rumors would be spread all over the school! My School Life  is Ruin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She whacks his shoulders

"Ouch, you don't have hit me! It's better than blowing up my identity!"

"It makes my life troubled, Loke!"

"Couple fight eh?"

"Kazumi! We aren't a couple as you think we a-are!" Lucy blushes

"Don't have to cover anymore, I know that you both are together"

"N-no!"

"Yes we are, now stop bothering her with that" Loke looks away

"L-Loke!"

"Anyway good luck with the crowd outside the classroom,  the boys are glaring at you. Loke"

"Does it look like I care?" He stands up, and grabs Lucy's hand

"W-wait!"

"Let's go"

"To Where??"

"Somewhere that we can be alone, without this nonsense"

"W-whattt! Wait!" She blushes

"Out of my way, freaks" Loke opens the door, The boys just stood still

"You asked for it" Loke electricshock all the boys till they ended up laying on the floor.

"T-that's a little-"

"Shush, Let's move"

"This is going to be tough day...." She sighs

As the both of them walk past the dark stairway, A Mysterious Shadow stands there observing the both of them. 

"Loke...I finally found you..."

Next Chapter: The Hidden Shadow


Who is that Mysterious Person?

=====================================================================

Author's notsoimportantranting Corner
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this time's chapter!! I hope you guys like it! I realize that my story seems to be turning into a Comedy show. I have no idea why but I'm sure many of you are looking forward to the action side of it which would be the Next Chapter! Here's a hint, The Shadow knows Loke. Stay tuned!


Special Thanks to:
Laura for the title A Killer's Will,
Esther for the Grammar Check and Support,
Friends who has been supporting me till now,
NGA forums

till then look forward to more A Killer's Will!


©SDZ PRODUCTIONS 2012
©ロキザカド 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment